The last year has been a very busy one for Locality. Our 2013/14 Impact Report shows how we’ve supported our members, advised thousands on neighbourhood planning and Community Rights, and lobbied government and policy makers.
View the 2013/14 Locality Impact Report
Watch the highlights
In 2013/14 Locality:
- Supported some 40 members in difficulty through our ‘lifeboat service’
- Helped members raise £8.47m in investments and contracts
- Processed 452 neighbourhood planning grants totalling £2,560,892
- Handled 5,575 enquiries via our Community Rights advice line
- Worked with journalist Mary O’Hara and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation to show the true impact of the cuts on local communities
Our 2012/13 Annual Report
The Locality Impact Report 2012 – 13 shows the positive effects of our support, advice, projects and programmes.
“Despite all the problems and pressures and pitfalls, our movement is extraordinarily resilient and creative. Almost uniquely, it seems to me, we are developing a positive forward narrative, intellectually strong and grounded in first-hand practice.” Steve Wyler, Locality CEO
Our 2011/12 Annual Report
Our annual report 2011/12 covers Locality’s first year of operation.
“Locality’s first year has been remarkable – a roller coaster ride for all of us. We faced our challenges head on during 2011-12, listening to and responding to our members at every step. As a result, in a remarkably short period of time we’ve become one of the most influential organisations in our sector: a real force for change in exceptionally difficult times.”
Joanna Holmes, Chair of the Locality Board
Download Locality’s annual report 2011-2012.