Locality’s Annual Convention is two days of inspiration and learning for our members, partners and everyone working in the community, voluntary and social enterprise sectors.
This year it’s all about community assets – the people, places and spaces which make your neighbourhood shine.
As the country’s leading experts on community assets we know that to build a happy, successful and sustainable community, you need rock solid foundations.
Locality ’16 is your opportunity to meet the Locality members who’ve taken on a local building and made it work, to hear from experts in community enterprise, to learn from social finance gurus, talk to first-class funders – and loads more!
Date: 8 & 9 of November 2016
Location: York Barbican, Paragon St, York.
Keynote speakers confirmed so far:
- John McDonnell MP, Shadow Chancellor
- The RT Hon Lord Heseltine, Former Deputy Prime Minister
- Hazel Blears, Chair of Social Investment Business and former Communities Minister
- David Brindle, public services editor at The Guardian
The Locality ’16 Convention is packed with:
- expert-led workshops and masterclasses
- top level debates
- visits to some awesome community projects in and around York
- food, drinks and networking galore.
|Day Delegate – Community members||£165|
|Day Delegate – Associate members||£220|
|Day delegate – Non-members||£297|
*Prices inclusive of VAT
And if you need somewhere to stay during the Convention, see our list of the nearest hotels.
If you have any questions about the convention or your booking, please email or phone 01633 411291.
Thank you to our sponsors