Locality members in the East Midlands are supported by a team providing one-to-one support and advice.
The Locality East Midlands team
- Jo Williams, Membership Developer, @LocalityCentral
t: 07912 269673
- Naomi Diamond, Development Manager
@nao_locality t: 07912 269679
- Meena Bharadwa, Development Manager
t: 07720 599687
- Lyn Kesterton, Development Manager
@LynKesterton t: 07771 377483
- Mick McGrath, Development Officer
What support do we offer?
We offer members in the East Midlands a bespoke support service.
As experienced voluntary and community sector professionals, we provide advice, guidance and information linked to our core benefits and the individual circumstances of our members.
We offer help managing your building, working with your board, applying for funding, developing your enterprise, taking over a local asset from the council, increasing your local influence – and much more.
We also run regional events, workshops and training sessions. These meetings are a great chance to catch up on issues of regional and national significance and to discuss them with people from similar organisations facing the same challenges.
Locality runs a wide range of national projects. Below are some which may be of interest to groups and communities in the East Midlands region:
- Interested in protecting a local asset like a shop or pub, or running a local service? Visit our My Community website for free advice.