Locality members in North West England are supported by a team providing one-to-one support across the region and helping build an effective peer support network.
The Locality North West team
- Jeff Scales, Development Manager based in Lancashire
@jeffreyscales t: 07912 269668
- Anton Schultz, Development Manager based in Manchester
@AntSchultz t: 07955 364192
- Jackie McQueen, Development Officer based in Cumbria
@_jacmac_ t: 017683 62111
What support do we offer?
We offer all Locality members in the North West bespoke support.
As experienced voluntary and community sector professionals, we are on hand to provide advice, guidance and information as well as link you into opportunities for funding and collaborative working.
We run regional events and training. These meetings are an opportunity to discuss the issues affecting our sector both regionally and nationally with people from organisations facing the same challenges as yours.
As well as linking our members to our national projects, we also deliver local and regional programmes. Two current regional programmes are:
- Enterprise support: As SFEDI accredited business advisors, we are able to provide support to qualifying organisations through this ERDF funded programme as part of a consortium with Social Enterprise Northwest and Partners.
- ESF Community Learning Grants: We are currently working with the WEA and Community Matters to support the delivery of this programme.
The North West regional committee
Locality’s work in the North West is shaped by our regional committee, elected from our membership.
Current regional committee members are:
- Karen Butigan (Chief Executive) St Peters Partnerships
- Mark Clarke (Chief Executive) Dingle Opportunities
- Scott Darraugh (Chief Executive) Social Adventures
- Maria Gardiner (Chief Executive) Manchester Settlement
- Alan Houghton (Economic Regeneration Officer) Eden District Council (Associate Member)
- Roy Sheriff (Director [Executive]) Leasowe Development Trust
- Graham Worrell (Chief Executive Officer) Elect.
We welcome expressions of interest for new committee members – please contact Anton Schultz.