Free legal advice
Locality has teamed up with member and long-time supporter Anthony Collins Solicitors to offer a free telephone helpline for Locality members.
The Charities and Social Business team at Anthony Collins can offer expert advice on a wide range of issues, including:
• community asset transfers
• the community rights including the right to bid
• appropriate legal structure
• funding and community share issues
• working together and consortia
• intellectual property
For advice on governance or legal structures
– contact Sarah Patrice on 0121 212 7431 or at
For community asset transfer or property matters
– contact Dominic Curran on 0121 214 3632 or at
For anything else
– contact David Alcock in the first instance on 0121 212 7431 or at and he’ll direct you to the right person!
Please read the advice line terms and conditions before calling.