Full community membership – key benefits
Here are the details of the benefits you receive as a full community member of Locality – a comprehensive tailored package of support, tools, resources, and money-saving offers.
Expert advice and hands-on support
- Locality has a highly experienced member services team providing specialised support tailored to the unique needs of community organisations.
- We are the leading experts in community assets, community enterprise and social finance.
- Our incredibly effective Lifeboat service offers swift access to expert, confidential financial advice.
- We signpost you to the latest funding, resources and business opportunities.
Be part of the Locality network
- We speak out loudly and fearlessly on issues that matter to you and ensure your voice is heard at the highest level.
- Your concerns and experiences shape all our views, policy and our voice.
- We are influential and respected, working in partnership with Government departments and leading social finance and community sector bodies.
- We run an annual programme of nationwide events, training and networking – all free to our members.
- We update you on policy decisions which affect communities – and what they mean for you.
- You have access to representation and support on funding, lobbying and campaigning to support your own local activity.
- You can advertise your products, services and job vacancies for free on our online Marketplace and jobs board.
Offers to save you money
- Discount tickets for the biggest and best event in our sector.
- Four hours of HR helpline support from experts Real People, worth around £250.
- Legal advice from Anthony Collins Solicitors via their telephone helpline, worth around £50/hour.
- Preferential rates for Employee Assistance Programmes.
- Tailored insurance package and advisory service from Endsleigh, which has saved many members hundreds of pounds.
- The Energy Action Group lets you purchase energy collectively – reducing bills and saving energy.
- Advice and support on loans, credit, investment and more from RBS.