The Locality membership includes an incredibly diverse range of inspiring organisations. Some members are large, others small; some in urban locations, others in rural communities; but each reflects and tailors their services to the unique communities they serve.
This year, against the odds, we have seen that most members are responding positively despite the challenges of the financial climate; and members are earning more income than ever before through their enterprising activities.
Read the Locality membership survey 2014
Key findings – 2014
- 492 Locality members in England
- 10,500 staff employed
- 24,000 volunteers mobilised
- 384,000 people benefited from services and activities
- £315m combined income
- £223m combined earned income
- £652m community-owned assets