Win £1000 + volunteering hours to create a new community space!
Do you fancy winning the prize of £1000 along with the elbow grease of five willing volunteers to improve a community space?
Well, that’s up for grabs from our insurance partner, Endsleigh Insurance, if you enter their 2016 competition!
That’s what last year’s winner, The Foxton Centre, did and they created a fantastic community garden in Preston.
It’s a great chance to add something to your community and we give thanks to Endsleigh for their generous support – so enter to win this fantastic prize.
How to enter:
- Entries open Tuesday 1 November 2016 from 9am
- Just write in no more than 100 words what you would do with the prize and email it to:
- You can also enter via a form available on the Endsleigh stand at Locality ’16 in York – so visit them and get involved
- Get your entry in before 5pm on Wednesday 9 November and you are in with a chance!
- Winner to be announced on Monday 14 November 2016
- Full competition terms and conditions are available at www.endsleigh.co.uk/locality-competition
Don’t forget to visit Endsleigh at Locality ’16 in York. They will be on hand to discuss how they can help you with the increasingly complex issues around insurance for charitable, not-for-profit and community organisations.