Calls for evidence and consultation responses
Locality regularly responds to government calls for evidence and consultations to help shape national policy to benefit our members and the communities they serve.
Where possible we also bring together government ministers, officials, Locality members and others to discuss issues and solutions.
We work closely with our members to ensure we can influence government. Our members have a wealth of experience of the most pressing issues and community-based solutions.
- Locality response to Cabinet Office consultation on Big Lottery Fund policy directions – August 2016
- Housing and Planning Bill: Housing and Planning Bill – Lords second reading – Jan 2016
- Housing and Planning Bill: Evidence for the Public Bill Committee (House of Commons) – Dec 2015
- Westminster Hall debate on funding for the community and voluntary sector – Nov 2015
- Locality’s response to Best Value Statutory Guidance Consultation Paper – call for evidence March 2015
- The Government’s Social Value Act Review Briefing – review of the Social Value Act, February 2015
- Locality’s oral evidence to the CLG Select Committee inquiry into Community Rights – call for evidence, December 2014
- Select Committee Community Rights Inquiry 4th September 2014 final x – call for evidence, December 2014
- Locality response to the Social Value Act – consultation, November 2014
- Social Economy Alliance response to the Social Value Act – consultation, November 2014
- Locality’s response to the Sustainability Fund Consultation – consultation, September 2014
- Locality’s response to the DCLG technical planning consultation – consultation, September 2014
- SME procurement – consultation, December 2013
- The Citizen and Public Services – call for evidence, November 2013
- DWP Commissioning Strategy – consultation, September 2013
- Community Energy – call for evidence, August 2013
- DCLG Transparency Code – consultation, Jan 2013