Locality Brokers is a free service which pairs your community organisation with trusted property professionals like architects, builders and surveyors.
If your community group is working on a building project, our free Locality Brokers service can match you with property professionals with a proven track-record of community sector work. The aim is to transform land and buildings for local benefit.
Contact Locality Brokers
If you’d like to discuss using the Brokers service, please complete the online contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
Trusted property professionals
We have a directory of professionals includes architects, surveyors, engineers, town planners, regeneration experts, heritage advisors and more. It’s a list of private sector professionals we trust – based on Locality’s years of experience in the community asset sector.
We will help your group find a professional who understands your circumstances and who may be able to provide pro bono or ‘at risk’ work with the possibility of paid work at a later stage.
How does it work?
- Contact us using the online contact form
- We’ll support you to prepare a project brief
- We’ll advertise your brief to registered firms who will then express their interest in working with you
- You choose who you want to work with and agree a programme of work and any costs
- We will ensure all agreements are clear on both sides and will support you by being a critical friend
I’m a property professional – can I join the directory?
Thank you for your interest. Do you have a proven track record of, and commitment to, working with the community sector? If so we’d love to hear from you – please complete the property professionals form and we’ll be in touch soon.