The Green Asset Guide
This guide is for community organisations planning to improve or develop land or buildings as assets for their organisation or community.
It offers an overview of approaches you can take to reduce the environmental impact of these activities by looking at the following key themes:
- Climate change and building adaptability
- Waste and waste treatment
- Energy and energy generation
- Management for improved environmental sustainability.
The Green Asset Guide was published in 2007 by the DTA and the Environment Trust.
- The Green Asset Guide (PDF, 1.07 MB)