We offer a unique space for residents of Barton Hill and the wider area to celebrate, learn, create, develop, relax, socialise and play. From young people to the more mature; from new residents of our locality to those who have lived here all of their lives are all welcome.
We are seeking two individuals to fill new roles, working to drive the delivery of the vision, mission, values and strategic aims of Wellspring Settlement as part of a strong collaborative team, and ensure the organisation fulfils its potential.
You will be enthusiastic and motivated and have an understanding of areas like inner city Bristol and the communities that live there, either from lived or previous work experience. You will have positive energy, persistence, staying power and resilience, and your previous work or life experience should showcase a skill set that can be transferred to this role. We are welcoming all applicants, looking for the individuals who bring special drive, strong values, and knowledgeable commitment to our communities.
About the role
Successful applicants will join a team of three Deputy CEOs, all reporting to the CEO. One Deputy will lead on core functions of the organisation (postholder in place) but will also work with the others across all the duties and responsibilities in the job description. The three Deputies will be the senior tier of management for all other staff.
Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead on either the health theme or community theme, ensuring the threads of each theme are co-ordinated throughout all programmes and the organisation is at the forefront of best practice and strategic thinking in both subjects.
- Be responsible for ensuring the strategy is a working document which maximises the organisation’s impact, working closely with the Board to achieve this.
- Be responsible for developing business opportunities which match the strategic plan and local aspirations.
- Act as an ambassador and embody the values of the organisation.
- Be responsible for leading Wellspring Settlement (WS) as an equitable, diverse, thriving organisation which is proud of its staff and of the people in its area of benefit which it is sensitive to and reflective of.
How to apply
A job pack (.zip) including job description, welcome letter, strategic plan, structure and application form, is available to download from our website (www.bartonhillsettlement.org.uk) (www.wellspringhlc.org.uk).
Please contact Sally Jobling with any enquiries, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0117 955 6971
Application closing date: 19th May at 12 noon.
Interview dates: 2nd & 3rd June 2021 (Telephone interview), 30th June & 1st July 2021 (Final interview)
We particularly welcome applications from BAME candidates, who are under represented in our senior management team.