You know when you have a problem, an inquiry, or just need to talk there is always someone there to listen, advise, or point you in the right direction.
- Locality member
The role is based in our head office in London. It will focus on leading a team of four communications professionals and leading on Locality’s marketing, communications, media and brand activities; including:
- Designing and delivering new marketing campaigns, working with our Membership Manager to align activities to recruit and retain members while rolling out or new membership model
- Growing and embedding the Locality Brand Campaign
- Developing the Marketing Consultancy offer and contracts
- Building relationships with key media targets
- Work with the Events and Marketing Officer to deliver high quality events
The role is covering maternity leave, with a preferred start date of 9th December on a 10 month contract. This is an important role within the organisation with plenty of opportunities to utilise and expand your experience.
What you need for this job
The type of experience we are looking for is:
- You will have at least 7 years marketing experience, with 5 years’ experience in the charity sector and leadership roles
- Developed and implemented marketing strategies
- Managed multiple brands and sub brands
- Delivery and reporting for large projects; including budget preparation, management and reporting
You also have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be highly organised, able to prioritise, schedule tasks and deliver to a high standard
- Excellent written, verbal and online communication and content creation skills, writing copy for different communications channels and audiences
- Able to work across teams and build effective working relationships internally and externally
We are particularly interested in people from diverse backgrounds who can help us work with, reflect and build our diverse audiences.
We expect the roles to be full time, however, in line with our flexible working policies, if you would like to suggest alternative arrangements, just let us know.
How to apply
We strongly encourage you to:
- Look carefully at our website and find out about our work and our projects
- Call us to have a chat about this role and with any specific queries you have. Please call Katherine Newbigging on 0774 115 3067
- When you are ready to make your application, you will need to answer some questions through a web form and be ready to upload your CV.
Please note: The application form is quite short, but you will not be able to save your progress. We recommend that you look at the questions in the form, write your answers in a document first, then copy and paste them into the application when you are ready to apply.
Interviews are scheduled for 4 November 2019 in Locality’s head office.
If you have any queries on the application process – please email Sheila on email@example.com