Law Centre Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing date: 4 January 2019
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this role leads our legal practice. An ideal candidate will:
- Have strong leadership, management, collaboration and communication skills.
- Be an experienced solicitor with a current practising certificate that enables them to be a named casework supervisor and training principal.
- Demonstrate a track record of ensuring ongoing compliance with Lexcel, Legal Aid Agency and SRA regulations.
- Have handled a wide range of cases, including representation in courts and tribunals and experience of taking cases through the higher courts.
- Be experienced at driving performance and achieving high billing targets.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please download and follow the instructions on the following recruitment pack: Law Centre Manager Recruitment Pack
We value diversity and warmly welcome applications from disabled people, the LGBT+ community and people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
All applicants are requested to return an Equality Monitoring Form with their application.