Qualification Degree or relevant qualification in social enterprise or developing small businesses
- Experience of setting up and running social enterprises/businesses
- Managing start up initiatives
- Financial and project management skills
- Experience managing people, both mature and entry level staff
- Team management and recruitment experience
- Experience attracting sponsorship from grant making trusts and the corporate world
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to develop vision and strategy and translate this into reality
- Ability to drive projects with a practical ‘hands-on’ approach
- Ability to work in fast paced environment; juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand and deal with complexity
- Working effectively in the context of change
- The ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Change management skills
- Able to demonstrate gravitas and wide knowledge of the sector in the UK
- Able to set a positive example to service users
- Able to encourage, support and inspire your team
- Committed to quality assurance and continuous improvement within your role and team
- Committed to Innovation, Excellence and Ambition within your role and team
- Able to actively support, promote and encourage SEIDs (and Caritas Westminster’s) ethos, mission and values
About the role
The SEIDs Managing Director is responsible for the management and development of all SEIDs social enterprises.
The main purpose of the role is to manage SEIDS existing social enterprises and oversee the successful development of new enterprises.
In 2020 SEIDs intends to open a range of other exciting social enterprises already in the planning stage.
The post holder will maximise income through the enterprises and work with the Director of Caritas Westminster to identify, develop and deliver new income streams.
How to apply
Visit the Dioceses of Westminster Careers page and apply online.
CVs will not be considered. If you wish to complete an application offline, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 020 7798 9001.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We particularly welcome applications from disabled and BAME candidates.