We have been operating since 1889 and provide a range of frontline services designed to accomplish these important goals and strengthen our communities. Our building houses the Cambridge House team, several resident organisations and venue hire facilities.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience and:
- Possess relevant qualifications/training and a range of maintenance, handyperson and/or DIY skills
- Have good customer care and people skills.
- Be self-motivated, punctual and reliable.
- Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to undertake physically demanding duties
- Share our commitment to our vision of a society without poverty where all people are valued, treated equally and lead fulfilling and productive lives.
About the role
Our premises officers are responsible for maintaining our building and ensuring that we provide a welcoming, safe and clean environment for employees and service users.
How to apply
Please email completed applications on or before midnight on Monday 30 September 2019 to: Jan O’Day: email@example.com
As an organisation we are particularly keen to ensure that our staff reflect the diverse nature of the community in which we work.
We value diversity and warmly welcome applications from disabled people, the LGBTQ+ communities and people from ethnic minority backgrounds.
We are a Disability Confident employer and will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by person specification.