The Services team are based all around the country. They represent the core of Locality, working directly with community organisations to help them be strong and successful, and transform the lives of people in the area.
I can’t imagine how we would have achieved anything like as much without you [Locality].
- St Margaret’s House
They also work with local authorities and other institutions who interface with community organisations to enable them to work better by harnessing the power of community.
Typical activity includes:
- Bidding for and delivering wide-ranging consultancy activity linked to community organisations and their stakeholders.
- Evaluation work
- Business planning
- Development of services
- Feasibility activity
- Community business support
- Delivery of specialist activity currently including community-led housing advice, neighbourhood planning, community shares, health and well being
- Working with our programmes to delivery advice and support to grantees and programme participants
- Working with member organisations to nurture their development