Strong and successful local community organisations, run by and for local people, are essential in tackling many of the difficult social, environmental and economic problems we face.
Our goal is simple: to help them be the best that they can be and to create a supportive environment for their work.
Our vision and mission
Our vision is of a fair society where every community thrives.
Our mission is to support local community organisations to be strong and successful.
Our strategic framework sets out our priorities and our approach over the next few years. It is designed to be flexible in response to the changing and volatile climate we live in.
Locality has five strategic goals:
- Resources and tools to support people, groups and community organisations.
- Direct support to community organisations and their partners.
- Membership network to connect people and support learning and skills.
- Influence to create a better operating environment for community organisations.
- Locality is a strong and successful organisation.