Over the years Locality has become the first point of call for advice, help and support.
- Locality member
Locality supports local community organisations to be strong and successful.
Our vision is to create a fairer society where every community thrives. We believe local community organisations are the key. Every day they unlock the power of community. They know the place, the people, the problems, and they care.
That’s why we support them. We provide specialist advice, peer-learning and campaign for policies and funding that works better.
What’s it like working for Locality?
Everyone says the best bit is the people. Our staff team are incredibly hard-working, committed and talented people. We get our energy from each other but also from the amazing people we work with, all using the power of community to create a fairer society.
You will meet incredibly inspiring people and communities at Locality; you’ll also get to take advantage of:
Head office is based in central London, just two minutes walk from Old Street, but we work very flexibly. We encourage a good level of working away from the main site and you’ll be given a laptop to help you work wherever you are. Unless specified, our roles could be based anywhere in the country.
Real responsibility and training
It’s challenging work, but you’ll never be bored. You’ll constantly be learning new skills and ways of working with our training and development opportunities that have seen many of our staff grow into new roles with our organisation.
- 25 days holiday, plus three grace days between Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme with an enhanced employer contribution of up to 7% of salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- ….and while not strictly a benefit – we’re a really friendly and welcoming bunch of people; we have a lot of fun working together all focused on the power of community.
There are no current vacancies.