Locality reps are extremely well organised, connected to us and understand the organisation and our community.
- Locality member
Corporate Services also get the chance to work directly with members which helps us understand the fantastic work they do to transform their communities.
Our Corporate Services team (finance, HR, admin support etc) are based in the London office.
Typical activity for the whole team includes:
- Finance – providing accounting services to the teams, the senior management team and the board
- Human resources – providing a modern and enabling HR service to ensure our staff can give their best
- Facilities – maintaining up to the minute ICT resources as a key part of our drive towards flexible working and maintaining a modern and friendly head office for our staff, and to secure rental income
- Reception – maintaining a friendly and efficient first point of contact
- Governance – servicing and developing our voluntary board of trustees to keep them informed and able to make the strategic decisions to keep us focused on our mission.
Join the Corporate Services team
Executive Support and Marketing Officer
Sitting at the heart of our organisation you’ll be supporting our Chief Executive, trustees and senior team. It’s fast-paced and you’ll need to use your initiative with lots of opportunities to take on responsibility.