I can’t imagine how we would have achieved anything like as much without you [Locality].
- St Margaret’s House
They also work with local authorities and other institutions who interface with community organisations to enable them to work better by harnessing the power of community.
Typical activity includes:
- Bidding for and delivering wide-ranging consultancy activity linked to community organisations and their stakeholders. This could be:
- Evaluation work
- Business planning
- Development of services
- Feasibility activity
- Community business support
- Delivery of specialist activity currently including community-led housing advice, community shares, health and well being
- Working with our programmes to delivery advice and support to grantees and programme participants
- Working with member organisations to nurture their development
Join the Services team
We have two Development Officer roles focussing on the North West (particularly Merseyside) and the north of England (particularly South Yorkshire). Successful applicants should be based within easy travel distance of these areas.