Tuesday 16 November – Online programme for all delegates
Start the day with a warm welcome from all of us at Locality. We will set you up for the day ahead.
Join us for our AGM: any member of Locality – Network, Essentials, Membership Plus, Partner and Partner Plus – is eligible to attend the AGM (only those who hold membership in the Essentials or Membership Plus packages can vote)
You can pick one of the workshop titles below. See here for full information on each workshop.
- Dealing with thorny governance problems
- The power of neighbourhood planning in action
- Pressing concerns: securing media coverage that benefits your organisation and beneficiaries
- Diversity in community organisations
- How can social investment help community organisations?
- Keep it local
- The word on the street – Community organisations and high street regeneration
- How to take digital to the next level, whatever your current level
- Reinventing Heritage Assets
Pick one of these workshops. See here for full information on each workshop.
- How to present clear financial information to your board
- Community-led housing on the high street
- Health and wellbeing
- One step beyond – starting out with social impact measurement
- From offline to online and the hybrid future
- Future of assets
- Introduction to Mediation
- Understanding your neighbourhood
- Policy funding workshop
Delegates will have access to online 1-1 networking and on-demand content, or can travel to Birmingham if attending Day Two and Three in person