Areas of work
Education & Employability
Health & Wellbeing
We work towards to empower women and the wider community with the knowledge, skills and confidence to challenge all forms of prejudice and discrimination in the society. Our mission is to empower and help women transform their lives by developing the confidence and skills, to live, learn and earn through education and advancement of gender equality.
Services offered to the public
- Training and education
- Conversation Cafe
- Talking therapy and Mental Health awareness
- Bullying awareness workshops
- Gender Equity Movement in Schools
- Learn club offering digital skills and courses
- Advice and guidance around employability and careers choice!
View all fewer servicesVisit website for more information
Collaboration with Locality is carbonation for fresh ideas!
Get in touch
Networking with Locality members