NetworkLog in to view member contact
Areas of work
Services offered to the public
- Art group
- sugar craft
- literacy group
- dwp placements
- Learn My Way computer and I.T. support
- debt counselling
- one to one counselling by appointment. Cancer support group
- Macmillan benefits advice
- promote health and well being events. Dementia support group run by RVS . St leger tennant support are based in the library when we are open
- meeting place for tutor and out of school pupil taught
- social events
- community choir weekly group. special needs over 18\'s group with supervisor. parent\'s and childrens\' group run by Family Hub
- adult readers group
- stronger families and wellbeing officers (council ) Councillors and MP surgery. Heritage group. Base for Bentley Smile
- for 18+ group of individuals with learning diffculties.
Locality has brought together in one place lots of valuable information and contacts that groups can use.
Our library group has just joined Locality, but I know from past experience and Locality input to the CML conference that we can only benefit from the support and information we will get. We have attended a Locality event at Castleford, and found the contacts and information very useful.
Networking with Locality members
1. To use Locality services to help our volunteer team to be able to access the support and information they require, to improve our work in the Library and our wider network within the community.
Chapel Street, Bentley